Click on the links below to learn more!
Dr. Bose takes pride in educating his patients. Click on each link below to learn more about conditions that are treated at NeuroEyeOrbit Institute (NEOi).
- Eyes and Sleep Apnea. Any relation?
- Medications to AVOID in Acute Non-Arteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION), especially in predisposed patient
- Medications that are known to precipitate Pseudotumor Cerebri (PTC) and should be AVOIDED
- What are some of the Eye Problems seen in patients with Multiple Sclerosis (MS)?
- What is Thyroid Eye Disease?
- Ptosis (Droopy Eyelid)
- Thyroid Eye Disease (Graves’ Orbitopathy)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) & Brow Lift
- Blepharospasm and Hemifacial Spasm